Experience and qualifications include:
• I have extensive experience with HUD (FHA) and Bank Owned Properties as well an experienced BPO agent for loss mitigation organizations.
• Managed Construction company/ Repair department – Naples, Florida
• Working with local non-profits to create Welfare to Career programs and Workforce Training. The focus is on bringing business to Charlotte County to have a qualified workforce to meet the future job market.
• I have worked with investors to build new homes for Professional Service Workers such as Police, Firefighters and School Teachers in Charlotte County, with a focus on special loan and grant programs.
• I Worked with New Schools/New Neighborhoods Grant Program– City of Toledo Ohio Project to build quality homes around public schools.
• I am working with Non-Profit Grants and Mission Driven Investment programs to provide Affordable Housing and sustainable community programs. This includes programs such as Humanitarian Funds, Wealth Money Management Investments, and Green Funds.
• I Created a Habitat for Humanity Woman Build Program for a Radio Station in North West Ohio to provide homes for families.
• I am a Past Committee member of the C.A.R.E.S –Ohio Toledo Board of Realtors– Affordable Housing and Cultural Diversity.
• Created and implemented Fundraisers for children in foster care and abused women shelters.
• Help those losing homes to foreclosure, with a focus on Active Duty Military clients, and worked on programs to educate the community against Predatory Lending practices.
• I worked with the Fair Housing Department on housing issues.
• I worked with the Lucas County Family Council on affordable housing concerns for families in crisis.
• I have been involved with The “Bridges out of Poverty” and “Getting Ahead” programs, with a focus on Welfare to Career community programs. A division of Wealth Creation for communities.
• I have Co-hosted a Real Estate Radio Show – Staging your home to sell during difficult economic times.
Committee and Associations:
• Punta Gorda Chamber – Business Development Committee
• NW Ohio Home Builders Association – Land Development Committee.
• Past member of Junior League of Toledo, Ohio
• Past Board of Governors - Advertising Club of Toledo, Ohio
• Past Director of Social Committee with the Advertising Club of Toledo, Ohio organizing Golf outings, auctions and other social events that supported non-profit organizations.
• Past Board Member of Clear Channel “The River Trust”.
• Past Committee member of the C.A.R.E.S -Toledo Board of Realtors – which worked on Affordable Housing and Cultural Diversity.
• Past Athletic Director for Police Athletic League (P.A.L) – Naples, Florida
Licenses and Certifications:
• National Certified New Home Sales Consultant
• Licensed Ohio Real Estate Agent
• Bridges Out of Poverty National Trainer Certification
My personal interest’s are in health and fitness, boating, playing golf and positive community involvement
Location:4456 Tamiami Trail, Charlotte Harbor, Florida 33980, USA
CENTURY 21 real estate agent Nancy Lambert Bollin currently has 2 listings. Nancy Lambert Bollin speaks English. Nancy Lambert Bollin works at the CENTURY 21 real estate office: CENTURY 21 Aztec & Associates located at 4456 Tamiami Trail, Charlotte Harbor, Florida 33980, USA. Contact Nancy Lambert Bollin by phone by calling +1 9416293188.