532 Upper Widgee RoadWidgeeQLDAustralia4570
The Farm for Sale located at 532 Upper Widgee Road Widgee QLD 4570 Australia with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms is currently for Sale, 532 Upper Widgee Road Widgee QLD 4570 Australia is listed for $3,500,000. If the property located at 532 Upper Widgee Road Widgee QLD 4570 Australia isn't what you're looking for, search Australia Real Estate to see other Homes for Sale in Widgee .
- Home/Lot size
- Land/Lot size
This is your opportunity to purchase 50 acres of prime rural land and live the idyllic country lifestyle within a small rural township. The added bonus of working from home can be achieved with the adjacent industrial manufacturing business also included within the sale.
- 50 acres with boundary dimensions of 215m wide x 1km deep
- Fully fenced with beautifully landscaped gardens
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick family home
- Undercover entertaining areas with beautiful rural views
- Swimming pool
- 2 car garage
- 1 carport
- 1 large shed for caravan etc
- Cubby house for the kids
- Dam and bore, rainwater storage tank
- 2 x industrial sheds with office and amenities, fenced and landscaped
- Large office block – administration, accounts, managers, estimators and foreman's office
- Kenworth Truck
- Toyota Hilux Ute
- 2 x extendable trailers – Rhino and Freighter
- Isuzu 4.5T Truck
- Sandblasting booth, equipment and dust extraction unit
- 2 x Grayco Airless and 1 x Grayco Electric Paint Applicator
- Paint shed filtration system
- 2 x 3 phase generators
- 2 x air compressors – 1 x 50cfm and 1 x 750cfm
- 1 Franna crane
- 5 x forklifts
- Plasma cutter
- 2 x bandsaws, 1 x cold saw, 1 x threading machine
- Punch and shear machine
- On-site equipment, tooling, tool boxes etc
- Portable punch, mag drills, oxy sets
- Welders, angle grinders etc
- Stock on hand
Family owned and operated business for the past 29 years. Have completed jobs such as Bond University, Robina Shopping Centre, Griffiths University, Prince Charles Hospital just to mention a few. For this small country owned family business, we employ up to 27 employees from our local community.
In the 29 years, we have put 27 young local lads through their apprenticeship to obtain their full trade qualifications as a Cert 3 in Boilermaking. Have a fully operational sandblasting booth/facility with its own dust extraction unit along with paint shed and filtration system.
Widgee Engineering does everything in-house, i.e. fabrication, sandblasting, painting, transport to site and with smaller projects, do our own rigging. Only thing we don't do in-house is drafting.
Widgee Engineering is the biggest employer in the small country town of Widgee. This business is fully managed by the Manager and his Team.
Contact Janelle Walker today on 0438 050 908 for further details and to arrange your inspection.