A top floor 2-bedroom maisonette flat with parking. The property is located in an area within walking or cycling distance to local amenities such as a supermarket, restaurants and convenience stores.
The property benefits of central gas heating with a fully funtional kitchen that includes as fridge, oven and washing machine. Upstairs are 2 large double-bedrooms with lots of natural light and fully carpeted. The bathroom comes with a bath and shower.
The Cambridge North Station, Cambridge Science Park and Cambridge Regional College is less than a 10-minute cycle. The bus service from Campkin Road is just outside your door with regular rides into and around Cambridge.
The property would suit professionals or a family that require quick access to the main roads. The property is nestled between Kings Hedges Road, Arbury Road and Milton Road.
• No tenancy fees apply
• Available from 1st May 2020
• Bills not included
• EPC band C
• Council Tax band B
• 5-week deposit
• No pets
• No company lets
• Member of The Property Ombudsman
• Member of UKALA Client Money Protection
Disclaimer for Permitted Payments for Tenants:
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
• Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
• Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
• Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer;
• Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy;
• Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
• Interest payments for the late payment of rent;
• Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
• Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- Location: Close to public transport
- Kitchen Description: Equipped
- Property Features: Balcony
- Interior Description: Unfurnished
Location:Atkins Close, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge CB4, United Kingdom
Note: The exact address is not available, use the contact form to contact a CENTURY 21 agent for assistance.
The Residential For Rent located at Atkins Close, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge CB4, United Kingdom is currently for rent. Atkins Close, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge CB4, United Kingdom is listed for £1,050 GBP. This property has 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath. If the property located at Atkins Close, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge CB4, United Kingdom isn't what you're looking for, search Cambridge Real Estate to see other Homes For Lease in Cambridge.