This beautifully presented new property is available for the first time on the market. This new development comes with 3-double bedrooms, a spacious kitchen, and a large living room with access to the patio that leads onto a communal garden.
As you walk into this modern ground-floor flat, laminated flooring runs across the hallway, kitchen and living room. In the bedrooms you have contemporary carpets that ensure that you maximise the natural light that floods the property.
It includes a lot of attention to detail. The kitchen includes a built-in fridge/freezer, wash basin and dish washer. The master bedroom comes with an en-suite that includes a walk-in shower, WC, washbasin and towel heater. The family bathroom has a bath and shower together with WC, washbasin and towel heater. Across the whole property is electrical heating.
In terms of amenities in the area, you are spoilt for choice. Within 10-minutes walk, you are along the banks of the River Cam. You are also spoilt with local independent business 5-minutes walk away. Local transport links into the city centre include bus stops on both Milton Road and Chesterton Road. The famous Jesus Green is also about a 10-minute walk for morning walks or runs.
The photos do not do it justice. To appreciate the property, a viewing is essential.
Link to video tour;
- Let and managed by Century 21 Cambridge
- No tenancy fees apply
- Available immediately
- Minimum 12 month contract
- Allocated parking
- No pets
- Excludes all bills
- EPC band D
- Council tax band C
- 5-weeks deposit
- No company lets
- Member of The Property Ombudsman
- Member of UKALA Client Money Protection
Disclaimer for Permitted Payments for Tenants:
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer;
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Location:Springfield Road, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge CB4, United Kingdom
Note: The exact address is not available, use the contact form to contact a CENTURY 21 agent for assistance.
The Residential For Rent located at Springfield Road, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge CB4, United Kingdom is currently for rent. Springfield Road, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge CB4, United Kingdom is listed for £1,550 GBP. This property has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths. If the property located at Springfield Road, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge CB4, United Kingdom isn't what you're looking for, search Cambridge Real Estate to see other Homes For Lease in Cambridge.