Ljutomer, Pomurska 2259
附註: [翻譯 *]
In Jeruzalem, a business facility with a long-standing tradition and recognition is being sold.
The house is located on the highest hill, in the middle of the vines and on the edge of the country park Jeruzalemsko-Ormoške-Gorice. There is a beautiful view on the surrounding land, full of vines and farms.
The land covers 3135 m2. The building has 1856 m2 of a useful land; this information is different to te information stated in GURS.
The land holds the lodge house, a house with the beds, an outside terrace, a green area and a big parking space.
In front of the entrance of the lodge house is a terrace, big enough for 200 guests. The terrace is covered with the vine, which underlines the characteristics of the land.
- The lodge house can take un to 350 guests and it covers 996 m2. The groundfloor consists of:
- An entrance room with the bar consisting of an old press, an earthen oven and some tables. The room is opened on the front side with a view on the gallery.
- Degustation room
- Wine basement
- Other rooms (a storehosue, a cooler, toilets, a wardrobe, and toilets for the staff)
- The groundfloor leads to the garret where we can find:
- The gallery
- A restaurant
- A conference room
- A bar
- Other rooms (a kitchen with an elevator for food, a washing room, a storehouse and the toilets)
- Smaller garret apartment, appropriate for a personal usage
- The facility with the installation capacities covers 860 m2.
- On the groundfloor, 1st floor and the garret is 25 rooms with 60 beds. All the rooms have a sofa and a TV.
- One of those rooms is appropriate for newlyweds; it has a bigger bathroom and a bathtub.
- Every room has its own bathroom. They are all nicely decorated and have air conditioning.
- The basement holds:
- A fitness room
- Two saunas
- A wardrobe
- A reception
- An office
- Technical rooms (ironing, washing…)
The whole facility is in a great condition and very nicely designed and furnished.
The construction is classic; the walls are 30 cm thick. One roof was replaced in the year 2005 and the other in 2009.
The windows are IGM-wooden with an aluminium protection, double-layerd.
The central heating and cooling is gas-based. Additional sun cells were also built.
The lodge has its own cleaning machine.
Both buildings have an anti-burglar system and a video supervision.
The project with a Building permit for a bigger wine cellar has been carried out.
All the equipment is counted within the price of the real estate.
The business has already started and the lodge is very successful.
Jeruzalem is a village within the municipality of Ljutomer, the pearl of Prlekija and the honor of Slovenia. The first visitors were crusaders in the 13th century. The landmark of the place is the church of a Sad Holy Mother from the year 1652.
The surroundings offer a lot of options for a relaxed break in the midst of nature. For example, taking a walk over the hills and the vines, cycling, visiting the vine cellars, thermal springs and wellnesses.
Feel free to write in E mail for more information!
- 建造年份: 1999
- 地板: Pritličje
- 樓層數: 4
- 位置: 分區: Jeruzalem
- 風格: 向陽
- 屋況: 重新裝修
- 廚房描述: 配備
- 電器設備: 洗碗機, 洗衣機
- 不動產特徵: 陽台, 酒窖, 停車場
- 公用事業服務: 水, 管線
- 冷氣系統: 中央
- 電信: 有線電視
- 協會/社區特色描述: 水療